Covid-19 Studio Update
Both our Tufnell Park and Islington studios are now open!
Below is a list of measures to adhere to when attending our studios.
These may evolve according to the latest governmental and scientific advice
- We have reduced capacity in studios whilst social distancing is in place
- We will ensure sufficient fresh air is brought into all studios throughout the day. This may mean the studio could get a little colder so please be sure to bring an extra layer of clothing if you think you’ll need it
- Floor stickers will indicate the flow of students to and from classes
- Floor markings will indicate where to place mats
- Face masks are not required but optional during classes. You are required to wear a mask at all other times during your visit. Teachers are not required to wear masks during classes.
- Teachers will not move around the studio nor give any physical adjustments
- Changing rooms and showers are open but please use these only if you have to
- We are now cashless and only accept card payments
- Studios will be cleaned thoroughly throughout the day. Our level of cleaning has always been high but we will increase further and include hourly touch point cleaning too
Things we ask you to do
- Provide full contact details if new to the studio (track and trace requirement)
- Ensure your contact details are up to date in your account
- Wear a face covering (apart from during class)
- Thoroughly wash your hands and/or sanitise upon entering. Multiple hand gels and sinks are provided
- Bring your own mat and any props you may need. We sell mats and most props in both studios. If you don’t bring your own mat we charge £3 to use one of ours as each mat needs extensive cleaning afterwards.
- We have lockers in Islington but not in Tufnell Park – please don’t bring any valuables with you.
- Not come to the studio or attend classes if you have any Covid-19 symptoms. If in doubt please refer to the NHS website here
- There is no evidence Covid-19 can be spread by sweat
- Physical activity improves health, wellbeing and immunity: all linked to decreased Covid-19 risk
If you have any concerns regarding this please get in touch: [email protected]